Do you have questions about paysafecard?
Find frequently asked questions and answers about using paysafecard here. Simply browse the different categories or use the search bar.
- How long does it take to refund the balance of my paysafecard PIN?
Refunds usually take up to eleven working days to complete. You will be informed by e-mail as soon as your request has been processed.
- The refunded amount hasn't been transferred to my bank account. What do I do?
Please remember that a refund can take up to eleven working days. If this time has already passed, please send us an e-mail with the refund reference number and the serial number(s) of the paysafecard PIN(s) to email@example.com.
- How do I get a refund of the balance of my paysafecard PIN?
Refunds via the paysafecard service team
- A copy of the paysafecard PIN(s).
- Your bank account details (including: Bank name, routing number, account number, account holders name).
- A copy of the photo ID (passport, ID card or driving licence) of the account holder with the valid address.
- The complete and current address of the account holder (house number, street name, town/city, county and postcode).
Please remember that refunds incur a processing fee of 40 AED - this is deducted from the balance of the paysafecard PIN(s). Furthermore, a refund can take up to 11 working days.
Do you have any questions?
If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact the paysafecard service team.