How do I pay in Google Play with paysafecard?
- Sign up free of charge for my paysafecard,– your personal online payment account from paysafecard.
- Add "my paysafecard“ as a payment method in the Google Play Store payment center and make a one-time connection to your my paysafecard.
- Buy a paysafecard PIN in one of our sales outlets.
- Top up your my paysafecard account.
- Manually: Enter the 16-digit paysafecard PIN in the corresponding field on the my paysafecard dashboard;
- Automatically: Scan the QR code on your paysafecard voucher with your paysafecard app.
From now on, you can pay in Google Play for all apps and other content using your paysafecard balance, with just a single click – have fun doing so!
What is paysafecard?
paysafecard lets you pay at thousands of online shops as simple and safe as if paying cash – without the need for a bank account or credit card.
Simply buy your paysafecard in your preferred denomination (10, 20, 50 and 100 AUD) at one of our many sales outlets and pay online easily with the 16-digit paysafecard PIN at your preferred webshop.
You can also sign up free for my paysafecard – your personal online payments account. This provides you with an overview of all your paysafecard PINs and lets you pay even more easily and safely with just entering your username and password. Moreover, with my paysafecard you can now pay for your Apps on Google Play!