Do you have questions about paysafecard?
Find frequently asked questions and answers about using paysafecard here. Simply browse the different categories or use the search bar.
- Access to my paysafecard has been disabled for security reasons. How do I reactivate access?
If access to my paysafecard is disabled for security reasons, you will immediately receive a notification which will take you to the online Reactivation request form. Please complete this form with the correct information. This is the only way that the paysafecard support team will be able to help you further.
If you no longer have the web page with the error message open or stored in your browser, please use the following link to call up the online "Reactivation Request" form: https://customer.cc.at.paysafecard.com/cct/cctool.xhtml?aid=
- I haven't received the text message confirming my mobile number. What do I do?
You can resend the text message to confirm your mobile number. Simply log in to your my paysafecard account and click on "Resend text message".
If you request a new text message, please remember the following two points:
- Please check that you have entered your mobile number correctly. If this is not the case, you can correct your mobile number.
- The message to confirm your mobile number may take some time to arrive. If this is the case, you can log in to your my paysafecard account at a later time and confirm your mobile number then.
If you don't receive the second text message, please send us an e-mail with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The e-mail address you entered during registration OR your my paysafecard username.
- Your full name
- Why is it important for me to correctly enter my personal details during registration?
Incorrectly entered personal information can lead to problems when reactivating your online access.
- Why am I unable to log in to my paysafecard?
If you've forgotten your username or password, please click the corresponding links on the login page ("Forgotten password" or "Forgotten username") and follow the steps.
Sometimes it also helps to delete cookies in your browser settings, or to try logging in from a different browser.
Should you continue to have problems logging in to your my paysafecard account, please get in touch with the paysafecard Service Team.
- Can I change my password and/or security question?
You can change your password and security question at any time in my paysafecard under menu option My details.
- What do I do if I have forgotten my password or username?
- Why am I suddenly unable to add any paysafecard PINs to my paysafecard?
If you are no longer able to add PINs to my paysafecard, please check to see if you have already reached your PIN top-up limit.
If you haven’t already reached your PIN top-up limit, please check the following possible causes of this problem:
- Have you bought your paysafecard PIN in the same country in which you are registered? Please note that you may only add PINs to my paysafecard purchased in the same country in which you registered for my paysafecard.
- Have you entered the paysafecard PIN correctly? Please always check the PIN number you enter before clicking Add PIN.
- Does the paysafecard PIN still have any value remaining on it? Only PINs with a remaining value on them may be added to my paysafecard.
- I only see a log-in box in the payment window. It is no longer possible for me to enter a paysafecard PIN there. What does that mean?
If the payment window of an online shop only accepts payments with a my paysafecard username and password, this means that it is not possible to pay at that shop with a paysafecard PIN. In order to be able to pay at this online shop, please register for free here to enjoy the many benefits of my paysafecard.
- How do I cancel my paysafecard?
To cancel your access to my paysafecard, click on "My Details" from the my paysafecard menu, then click on the "Close access area" button at the bottom of the page.
Should you still have PIN credit available on my paysafecard, please either spend it or complete a bank account transfer before cancelling your access.
- How do I have the remaining my paysafecard PIN balance paid out to me?
You can transfer your my paysafecard PIN balance to your bank account at any time. To do so, please send us the following information by email email@example.com:
- Your bank account details (sort code, account number, name of bank, name of account holder, IBAN, BIC)
- Your full first name and surname
- A copy of a valid form of photographic ID (e.g. passport, driving license or ID card - front and back)
Please ensure that the documents you send are legible and do not exceed 5 MB.
Once we have received this information, the funds will be transferred to the bank account provided within two weeks.
- Does paying with and using my paysafecard entail any charges or fees?
Using my paysafecard is free. The following paysafecard fees continue to apply based on the paysafecard T&Cs:
- Maintenance fee: For paysafecard PINs there is a service charge of 2,50 CAD a month, which comes into effect 18 months after purchase. This is deducted from the balance of the paysafecard PIN.
- Transaction fee: The transaction fee is a customer fee which can be charged by individual pre-defined retailers and which must be declared.
- Conversion fee: paysafecard charges a fee of the transaction amount for transactions involving a conversion into a foreign currency. The paysafecard currency converter lets you instantly see the current exchange rate. Simply enter the amount and the currency to convert them.
Do you have any questions?
If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact the paysafecard service team.