Do you have questions about paysafecard?
Find frequently asked questions and answers about using paysafecard here. Simply browse the different categories or use the search bar.
- How long does it take to refund the balance of my paysafecard PIN?
Refunds usually take up to eleven working days to complete. You will be informed by e-mail as soon as your request has been processed.
- The refunded amount has not been credited to my bank account. What can I do?
Please remember that the refund of a 16-digit paysafecard can take up to eleven working days. If this time has already elapsed, but we have confirmed the refund, we recommend that you first contact your bank in order to check the transaction.
- How do I get a refund of the balance of my paysafecard PIN?
Refunds via the paysafecard service team
To apply for a refund, please send an e-mail with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your bank account details (including: Bank name, SWIFT code, account number, account holders name, branch number, institution number).
- A copy of the paysafecard PIN(s).
Additional documents which may be required:
- A copy of a valid form of official photographic ID (e.g. passport, driving licence or ID card - front and back)
- Proof of address, such as an electricity bill, certificate of registration, tax assessment etc.)
Please remember that refunds may take up to eleven working days to process.
- How do I have the remaining my paysafecard PIN balance paid out to me?
You can transfer your my paysafecard PIN balance to your bank account at any time. To do so, please send us the following information by email email@example.com:
- Your bank account details (sort code, account number, name of bank, name of account holder, IBAN, BIC)
- Your full first name and surname
- A copy of a valid form of photographic ID (e.g. passport, driving license or ID card - front and back)
Please ensure that the documents you send are legible and do not exceed 5 MB.
Once we have received this information, the funds will be transferred to the bank account provided within two weeks.
Do you have any questions?
If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact the paysafecard service team.