- I am a OneCard customer. How can I pay at a webshop which is only offering paysafecard on the webshop checkout page?
As part of the cooperation we need to utilize the local expertise of our trusted partners in certain countries. When you opt to pay with paysafecard on the webshop checkout, paysafecard will automatically redirect you to the OneCard payment panel to complete the payment. After your payment was successful, we will redirect you back to the webshop.
For more information please click here.
- Is there a list of webshops where I can pay in Egypt?
You will find a list of participating partners and countries of Operation here.
- I want to pay at OneCard in Egypt but I don’t see the payment option when I click paysafecard on the webshop checkout?
You might be trying to pay from another country, or your IP address has been incorrectly identified. That’s no problem – you simply need to select the country in the footer of the payment panel where you would like to pay. You will then see the correct payment panel and can proceed with your payment.
- What happens to my funds if I get a technical error on the payment panel?
You didn’t do anything wrong in case you were notified that there has been a technical issue. . If money was deducted from your account, we will automatically cancel the transaction. Please consider that it may take a few minutes to process the cancellation where your funds are returned. If you face any problems with your OneCard account please directly contact the OneCard support team.
- I got a message that I have reached the maximum transaction limit?
You can spend up to 100 USD within 30 days at paysafecard webshops.
- I didn´t get the content or service I paid for at the webshop but the money was taken from my account. Can you help?
The transaction amount is usually credited to the webshop within a few minutes. In very rare cases (such as in the event of a technical error) the webshop is unable to complete a transaction even though the amount has been deducted from your OneCard account.
Please contact the webshop's customer service for the amount to be credited retroactively. Send the following transaction details to ensure that your request can be correctly processed by the webshop:
- Transaction ID
- Webshop ID
- Your username at the webshop
- The email address you used when you signed up at the webshop.
The above details can be found in the transaction overview of your OneCard account.
- Can I cancel the transaction made at the webshop?
Unfortunately, refunds are not possible. We will only refund a payment to your account in the event of a technical issue during the payment process.