Do you have questions about paysafecard? Talk to us!
Find frequently asked questions and answers about using paysafecard here. Simply browse the different categories or use the search bar.
- Who is Lara?
Lara is the latest and most innovative addition to the paysafecard Help Team – she is an interactive virtual assistant and is there to chat with you 24/7 on our Help page. You don’t even need to log in to use Lara.
- What can Lara help you with?
Lara can understand short sentences in English and:
- will point you to the right article in our Frequently Asked Questions, saving you the time to browse or search for it
- give you tips what to do if you can’t log in
- guide you through the verification process and advise you on the documents we need
- answer questions about payment options: what options we support, fees, timeframes
Lara can’t check and process a specific transaction for you yet, but she can navigate you or will tell you to contact us, so that your transaction is looked into as fast as possible. If you’ve moved to another country, for example, Lara can’t update your address for you, but she’ll give you instructions on how to do it right away. If Lara thinks you need help from a Customer Service agent, she may not always be able to transfer you to a live chat, but she’ll point you to the best contact channel based on your inquiry.
- How to get the best use of Lara?
- Your message should be short and clear.
- Send just one sentence and one message at a time.
- Use the options (buttons) that Lara gives after asking a clarifying question – this helps her give you a more customized answer.
- Say merchant instead of naming a specific website or my bank instead of your bank’s name. Lara is constantly learning but she may not be able to understand what you are referring to if you are being too specific
- Use the terminology that is found across the paysafecard website to make it easier for Lara to understand you from one sentence. For example when speaking about transferring money from your paysafecard to your my paysafecard account, say deposit; when speaking about transferring money from your my paysafecard account to your bank account or say withdrawal; when referring to a specific paysafecard feature,
- What about your security?
When chatting with Lara, don't input any personal data, including your address, e-mail, password, customer ID, transaction ID, or any bank account or credit/debit card details. If Lara recognizes this type of data, she’ll automatically obfuscate it. Interactions with Lara are protected by the same privacy and security features applied on the paysafecard website.
- What’s next for Lara?
Lara is getting better every day as she learns from chatting with you, the feedback you give her in the end of your conversation, and the new topics we’re training her on. Stay tuned as we launch your in-account Virtual Assistant who’ll be able to help you with requests specific to your own account.
paysafecard’s Virtual Assistant: Lara
Do you have any questions?
If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact the paysafecard service team.