How can I pay with paysafecard on Google Play?
- Sign up free for my paysafecard, your personal online payments account.
- Add “my paysafecard” as a payment method in the Google Play store payments center and connect your my paysafecard account once.
- Purchase a paysafecard PIN at one of our sales outlets.
- Top-up your my paysafecard account:
- manually: enter the 16-digit paysafecard PIN into the respective field on the my paysafecard dashboard
- automatically: scan the QR code shown on your paysafecard voucher with your paysafecard App.
From now on you will be able to pay with your my paysafecard balance on Google Play with only one click for all your favorite Apps and other content – enjoy!
paysafecard now also available at YouTube Premium
Enjoy YouTube without advertisements, immerse yourself in the world of YouTube Music and discover YouTube Original series and films. Pay your YouTube Premium membership from now on with your my paysafecard balance.
How does it work? Go to YouTube Premium and simply follow the steps described above. The process works exactly as with Google Play.
What is paysafecard?
paysafecard lets you pay at thousands of online shops as simple and safe as if paying cash – without the need for a bank account or credit card.
Simply buy your paysafecard in your preferred denomination (10, 25, 40, 50, 75 or 100 GBP (at PayPoint, additionally: 125, 150, 175 GBP)) at one of our many sales outlets and pay online easily with the 16-digit paysafecard PIN at your preferred webshop.
You can also sign up free for my paysafecard – your personal online payments account. This provides you with an overview of all your paysafecard PINs and lets you pay even more easily and safely with just entering your username and password. Moreover, with my paysafecard you can now pay for your Apps on Google Play!