Do you have questions about paysafecard?
Find frequently asked questions and answers about using paysafecard here. Simply browse the different categories or use the search bar.
- How long does it take to refund the balance of my paysafecard PIN?
Refunds usually take up to eleven working days to complete. You will be informed by e-mail as soon as your request has been processed.
- The refunded amount has not been credited to my bank account. What can I do?
Please remember that the refund of a 16-digit paysafecard can take up to eleven working days. If this time has already elapsed, but we have confirmed the refund, we recommend that you first contact your bank in order to check the transaction.
- How do I get a refund of the balance of my paysafecard PIN?
We can refund the balance of your paysafecard PIN. Please have the following details and documents ready to complete the online refund request:
- Your bank details (bank name, IBAN, BIC)
- A copy of the paysafecard PIN(s).
Additional documents which may be required:
- A copy of a valid form of official photographic ID (e.g. passport, driving licence or ID card - front and back)
- Proof of address, such as an electricity bill, certificate of registration, tax assessment etc.)
Please remember that refunds entail a processing fee of 7,50 EUR which is deducted from the balance of the paysafecard PIN(s). Refunds may take up to eleven working days to process.
Do you have any questions?
If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact the paysafecard service team.