Do you have questions about paysafecard? Talk to us!
Find frequently asked questions and answers about using paysafecard here. Simply browse the different categories or use the search bar.
- How do I have the remaining my paysafecard PIN balance paid out to me?
You can transfer your my paysafecard PIN balance to your bank account at any time. To do so, please send us the following information by email email@example.com:
- Your bank account details (name of bank, name of account holder, IBAN, BIC)
- Your full first name and surname
- A copy of a valid form of photographic ID (e.g. passport, driving license or ID card - front and back)
Please ensure that the documents you send are legible and do not exceed 5 MB.
Each bank transfer entails a fee of 1.000 ISK, which is directly deducted from the amount paid out.
Once we have received this information, the funds will be transferred to the bank account provided within two weeks.
- How long does it take to refund the balance of my paysafecard PIN?
Refunds usually take up to eleven working days to complete. You will be informed by e-mail as soon as your request has been processed.
- The refunded amount hasn't been transferred to my bank account. What do I do?
Please remember that a refund can take up to eleven working days. If this time has already passed, please send us an e-mail with the refund reference number and the serial number(s) of the paysafecard PIN(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why am I suddenly no longer able to top up my paysafecard with paysafecard PINs?
If you are unable to add any more PINs to your my paysafecard account, please check your current status under menu option "My status". If you have reached your top-up limit, you can upgrade your status there.
If you haven't reached your top-up limit, please check the following:
- Did you purchase the paysafecard PIN in the same country in which you signed up for my paysafecard? Please remember that your my paysafecard account may only be topped up with paysafecard PINs purchased in the same country in which your my paysafecard account is registered.
- Did you enter the paysafecard PIN correctly? Please always check that you have entered the PIN correctly before clicking "Add credit".
- Does your paysafecard PIN still have funds? Only PINs with funds remaining on them can be added to my paysafecard.
- What should I do if my 16-digit paysafecard has been used without my permission?
If you suspect that your 16-digit paysafecard has been used without your permission, you can protect your remaining credit by blocking it here. If you suspect that you have become a victim of fraud, you should contact the police immediately; we can provide the police with all of the relevant information. If none of these scenarios apply to you, please contact us at email@example.com and attach a legible copy of your 16-digit paysafecard. Don't forget: Keep your 16-digit paysafecard safe and do not pass it on to unauthorised third parties.
- I haven't received the text message confirming my mobile number. What do I do?
On the code entry page, you have the possibility to resend the code and to correct your telephone number.
If you still have not received the code after resending it or changing your telephone number, you can repeat the registration process at any time.
Please note that if you have not finished registering, your paysafecard account has not yet been created and the data entered has not been stored.
- What does "processing" mean? And how long does a payment remain in "processing"?
Once you click on "Pay" in the payment panel, the transaction amount is sent to the online shop. The transaction amount is usually available in the online shop after a couple of minutes.
In exceptional cases, such as the result of technical problems, your payment cannot be completed and the transaction amount will be credited back to you (the amount will be available to you again within a couple of minutes).
- I have been locked out of my computer and I receive a notification demanding a payment using paysafecard to regain access to it. What do I do?
Important: If you have received such a notification to regain access to your computer, this is a scam! paysafecard is never used by the police or any government authority as a payment method. The fact that you have received this message on your computer means that it has been infected by a virus. Never enter a paysafecard PIN in an attempt to regain access to your computer! Your computer will remain infected by the virus even after you enter a paysafecard PIN and you will simply lose the balance of the paysafecard PIN. Please contact a computer specialist in order to remove the virus. Further information on the subject of security can be found here.
If you have already purchased a paysafecard and entered the PIN in the relevant field in your computer, you are still able to lock your PIN(s) using this online form. Alternatively, you can call our hotline and use our PIN locking service by pressing 1 on your your phone. You can find the number of our paysafecard hotline here. Please note: A paysafecard PIN can only be locked if the balance of the PIN has not already been used by the perpetrators.
If the complete balance of your paysafecard PIN has already been used, we will be unable to refund or replace it. In this case, we highly recommend you contact the police to file a report. We are happy to answer any questions from the police at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most frequently asked questions
Do you have any questions?
If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact the paysafecard service team.