Do you have questions about paysafecard? Talk to us!
Find frequently asked questions and answers about using paysafecard here. Simply browse the different categories or use the search bar.
- Why has my paysafecard PIN been refused when paying at a specific online shop?
Some online shops do not accept paysafecard PINs purchased in certain countries. Here you will find online shops where you can pay with paysafecard.
- Why has a payment been deducted from my paysafecard PIN, but not credited to the webshop?
The transaction amount is usually credited to the online shop within a few minutes. In very rare cases (such as in the event of a technical error) the online shop is unable to complete a transaction even though the amount has been deducted from your paysafecard.
Please contact the online shop's customer service for the amount to be credited retroactively. Send the following transaction details to ensure that your request can be correctly processed by the online shop:
- Transaction ID
- Online shop ID
- Your username at the online shop
- The e-mail address you used when you signed up at the online shop.
The above details can be found in the transaction overview of our balance check service.
- I am over the age of 18 and have accidentally purchased a paysafecard junior PIN instead of a paysafecard classic PIN. What do I do?
The paysafecard junior PIN is a special type of card for minors (under the age of 18) and can only be redeemed in certain web shops. They are not accepted for sports bets or poker websites for instance.
If you are over the age of 18 and have purchased a paysafecard junior PIN by mistake, we can exchange it for a paysafecard classic PIN free of charge.
To do so, please send us the following documents by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Copy(ies) of the paysafecard junior PIN(s)
- A copy of an official form of photographic ID (passport, driving licence or ID card - front and back)
Please ensure that any documents you send are legible and do not exceed 2 MB.
Do you have any questions?
If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact the paysafecard service team.