Do you have questions about paysafecard?
Find frequently asked questions and answers about using paysafecard here. Simply browse the different categories or use the search bar.
- What does the "Trust online shop" option mean when I am logging in?
With this option, you can mark the online shops as trustworthy when logging in. With the next login, the two-factor authentication will then no longer be necessary. You can deactivate this option at any time in your my paysafecard account.
- Access to my paysafecard has been disabled for security reasons. How do I reactivate access?
If access to my paysafecard is disabled for security reasons, you will immediately receive a notification which will take you to the online Reactivation request form. Please complete this form with the correct information. This is the only way that the paysafecard support team will be able to help you further.
If you no longer have the web page with the error message open or stored in your browser, please use the following link to call up the online "Reactivation Request" form: https://customer.cc.at.paysafecard.com/cct/cctool.xhtml?aid=
- I haven't received the text message confirming my mobile number. What do I do?
You can resend the text message to confirm your mobile number. Simply log in to your my paysafecard account and click on "Resend text message".
If you request a new text message, please remember the following two points:
- Please check that you have entered your mobile number correctly. If this is not the case, you can correct your mobile number.
- The message to confirm your mobile number may take some time to arrive. If this is the case, you can log in to your my paysafecard account at a later time and confirm your mobile number then.
If you don't receive the second text message, please send us an e-mail with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The e-mail address you entered during registration OR your my paysafecard username.
- Your full name
- Why is it important to enter my personal data correctly during sign-up?
When upgrading your my paysafecard account to the "Unlimited"version, the account data entered will be compared with your proof of identity and your place of residence.
Your personal data during sign-up therefore need to agree with the data entered later.
Your personal data at the time of the sign up must therefore correspond to the data mentioned later.
- Why am I unable to log in to my paysafecard?
If you've forgotten your username or password, please click the corresponding links on the login page ("Forgotten password" or "Forgotten username") and follow the steps.
Sometimes it also helps to delete cookies in your browser settings, or to try logging in from a different browser.
Should you continue to have problems logging in to your my paysafecard account, please get in touch with the paysafecard Service Team.
- Can I change my password and/or security question?
You can change your password and security question at any time in my paysafecard under menu option My details.
- What do I do if I have forgotten my password or username?
- Why am I suddenly no longer able to top up my paysafecard with paysafecard PINs?
If you are unable to add any more PINs to your my paysafecard account, please check your current status under menu option "Limits & Status". If you have reached your top-up limit, you can upgrade your status there.
If you haven't reached your top-up limit, please check the following:
Did you purchase the paysafecard PIN in the same country in which you signed up for my paysafecard? Please remember that your my paysafecard account may only be topped up with paysafecard PINs purchased in the same country in which your my paysafecard account is registered.
Did you enter the paysafecard PIN correctly? Please always check that you have entered the PIN correctly before clicking "Add PIN".
Does your paysafecard PIN still have funds? Only PINs with funds remaining on them can be added to my paysafecard.
- What are the available versions for my paysafecard?
My paysafecard has a "Standard" and an "Unlimited" version:
After successfully signing up to my paysafecard, you will be enrolled into the "Standard" version. In this version, you can upload PINs worth 1,500 EUR in total each year to your my paysafecard account.
In order to be able to upload unlimited paysafecard creditrs to your my paysafecard account, upgrade to the "Unlimited" version.
Please note that the maximum balance on your my paysafecard account cannot exceed###PSc_MAXBALANCE_UL### in any case.
- I only see a login field on the payment window and can no longer enter my paysafecard PIN directly. What does this mean? ?
If you can only pay with your my paysafecard user name and password in the payment window of a webshop, the classic payment by entering a paysafecard PIN is not available. In order to pay in this online shop, sign up here free of charge and use the many advantages of my paysafecard.
- How do I cancel my paysafecard?
To cancel your my paysafecard account, open the "Settings" menu option in your my paysafecard account and then click on the "CLOSE" button at the end of the page.
If you still have my paysafecard credit on your account, please spend this beforehand or have the remaining credit paid out to your bank account.
- How do I have the remaining balance of my my paysafecard account paid out to me?
You can transfer your my paysafecard PIN balance to your bank account at any time. To do so, please send us the following information by email email@example.com:
- Your bank account details (sort code, account number, name of bank, name of account holder, IBAN, BIC)
- Your full first name and surname
- A copy of a valid form of photographic ID (e.g. passport, driving license or ID card - front and back)
Please ensure that the documents you send are legible and do not exceed 5 MB.
Each bank transfer entails a fee of 7,50 EUR, which is directly deducted from the amount paid out.
As soon as you send us this information, the money will be transferred to the specific account within 2-3 working days.
- Does paying with and using my paysafecard entail any charges or fees?
Using my paysafecard is free. The following paysafecard fees continue to apply based on the paysafecard T&Cs:
- Redemption fee: A refund, as described under the general terms and conditions, entails a fee of 7,50 EUR. This is deducted from the refunded amount. This fee applies to each refund.
- Maintenance fee: For paysafecard PINs there is a service charge of 3 EUR a month, which comes into effect 12 months after purchase. This is deducted from the balance of the paysafecard PIN.
- Transaction fee: The transaction fee is a customer fee which can be charged by individual pre-defined retailers and which must be declared.
- Conversion fee: paysafecard charges a fee of the transaction amount for transactions involving a conversion into a foreign currency. The paysafecard currency converter lets you instantly see the current exchange rate. Simply enter the amount and the currency to convert them.
Do you have any questions?
If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact the paysafecard service team.