New legal framework for online payments.
From 8 January 2020, payments over EUR 50 will only be possible using a my paysafecard account. It will still be possible to make individual payments up to a value of EUR 50 using a 16-digit paysafecard PIN.
Pay with my paysafecard
Sign up free for my paysafecard.
- Top Up
Top up your my paysafecard account with purchased paysafecard PINs.
Pay simply and safely online by entering a username and password.
Your benefits using my paysafecard
Then register now free of charge for my paysafecard:
- Higher payment limits
- Credit instead of individual PINs
- Easy payment using just a username and password
- Secure payment with two-factor authentication
- Neither a bank account nor a credit card is needed for payments
The paysafecard app
- Thanks to the paysafecard app, there is greater security for your account with two-factor authentication: Set it up simply during your first login!
- Quickly find the nearest sales outlet.
- Upload your PINs directly to your my paysafecard account.
- Full control over credit and transactions.
How do I verify myself for my paysafecard "Unlimited"?
Make sure your registration details match your current photo ID (passport, identity card, driver's license). Initiate the verification via the menu item "Limits & Status" by clicking on "Increase Status". In the first step, upload your photo ID. You will then be asked to upload a current photo ("Selfie").
The identity verification is complete after a few minutes. As soon as your details have been successfully verified, you will be informed via email about your status upgrade. You can then enjoy all of the benefits of my paysafecard "Unlimited".
Do you have any questions?
Are you looking for more information or do you have questions about using paysafecard? Our customer service team is happy to help you.