Paying safely online
Paying online with paysafecard is safe because, like paying in cash, no personal details, such as bank account or credit card information, ever have to be entered. However, it is still important to look after your paysafecard PINs and to follow our tips for paying safely online. These will help save you from any nasty surprises.
The 5 most important security guidelines
Security is of the utmost importance for paysafecard. Please follow these five important basic rules and pay with confidence every time:
- Only ever enter a paysafecard PIN at authorised paysafecard online shops.
- Never pass on a paysafecard PIN by e-mail or telephone.
- If you notice any suspicious activity in your my paysafecard account: Immediately request to have your account disabled.
- Government authorities, institutions, law firms or the courts are not authorised webshops. Whether it's on your computer or by phone, never comply with any demand to pay a fine or reminder fee with paysafecard!
- If you are ever unsure, please contact the paysafecard service team.
Use paysafecard with care
paysafecard is like cash. Please follow these user guidelines and pay safely online every time without giving criminals a chance.