Do you have questions about paysafecard?
Find frequently asked questions and answers about using paysafecard here. Simply browse the different categories or use the search bar.
- How long does it take to refund the balance of my paysafecard PIN?
Refunds usually take up to fifteen working days to complete. You will be informed by e-mail as soon as your request has been processed.
- The refunded amount hasn't been received. What do I do?
Please remember that a refund can take up to fifteen working days. If this time has already elapsed, please send us an e-mail with the refund reference number and the serial number(s) of the paysafecard PIN(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I get a refund of the balance of my paysafecard PIN?
Refunds via the paysafecard service team
To apply for a refund, please send an e-mail with the following information to email@example.com:
- Your complete and current postal address
- A copy of the paysafecard voucher
- A copy of a valid form of official photographic ID (e.g. passport, driver’s license or ID card)
Please remember that refunds entail a processing fee of $7,50 which is deducted from the balance of the paysafecard PIN(s). Refunds may take up to fifteen working days to process.
Do you have any questions?
If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact the paysafecard service team.