paysafecard is easy to use
paysafecard is the secure and easy way to pay the road tolls on German motorways and main roads. paysafecard is a prepaid payment method. Prepaid means that you buy a paysafecard in a sales outlet and pay online or at the tool booth terminal entirely without a debit or credit card.
This is how easy is it to use the paysafecard:
regardless of whether you use a smartphone, tablet, desktop PC or the toll booth terminal to book your toll stretch, you can pay everywhere with your paysafecard, simply and without complications.
Advantages for you
- Secure – like paying cash, but without carrying cash
- Convenient – no fumbling with cash
Any money left over on the paysafecard after making a payment remains available on the PIN for future use.
- Simple – no need to change cash into foreign currency
paysafecard – online payments for everyone
paysafecard is one of the global market leaders in the field of online prepaid payment methods, and is part of Paysafe Holdings UK Limited. More about paysafecard.
As easy as cash
- paysafecard is available in 45 countries. paysafecard is available in different amounts in each country's local currency.
- Buy a paysafecard PIN from one of the +650,000 sales outlets worldwide.
- Then pay by online booking or at the toll booth terminal: just enter the 16-digit PIN. Finished.