Do you have questions about paysafecard?
Find frequently asked questions and answers about using paysafecard here. Simply browse the different categories or use the search bar.
- How do you become a paysafecard partner?
Please complete our online form. Upon submitting the form, you will be logged in to the paysafecard Service Center, where you can immediately begin integrating paysafecard as a payment method in your online shop. As a regulated payment service provider, we are required to collect details about your company, its ownership and power of representation. You can upload the required documents via the Service Center.
- Which pricing models does paysafecard offer for merchants?
paysafecard offers 2 standard pricing models:
- The Scale-based Standard model: The very transparent sliding scale is based on a monthly transaction volume price model. The model starts from 15% for low transaction volumes down to 9.5 % for merchants with more than 350.000 € transaction volume. Different pricing may apply for selected industries and Payment Services Providers (PSPs).
- The High-Ticket Volume model: The price of the High-Ticket Volume model is composed of a 3.9 % percentage fee per volume plus a fixed fee of 1.5 € per transaction. It may be favorable for merchants with a large basket with an expected paysafecard average transaction volume of more than 50 €. This model may apply for selected industries only.
paysafecard does not charge merchants any setup fees, monthly subscription or any other hidden fees.
If you have any special pricing requests or any other question to our standard pricing models, our paysafecard sales team is happy to answer any questions. Just send an email to email@example.com or contact us here.
- When do paysafecard online partners receive the money?
Payments are usually transferred once a month with a due date of payment of 14 days or twice a month with a due date of payment of 21 days.
- How does a paysafecard payment transaction work?
Our demo application. allows you to easily complete a payment transaction with paysafecard online for testing purposes. This enables you to quickly try out the range of configurations on offer and find the best choice for your online shop. The only requirement for using the paysafecard demo application is a paysafecard PIN. This is available from any of our +650,000 sales outlets.
Once you have one, simply select any of the test configurations available in the paysafecard demo application. This allows you to experience firsthand how paying with paysafecard works and how the transaction process appears.
- Which Payment Service Providers does paysafecard work with?
paysafecard with the following, and other, payment service providers (PSPs):
adult net applications UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
datatrans Swiss Payment Competence
HOMEPAY Sp. z o. o.
I Podpora d.o.o.
Valoria Services Corp.
Virtual Goods S.R.L
- What is the CustomerID (MCID)?
The CustomerID (MCID) is a parameter that identifies your end customer. Transactions made by the same customer must have the same CustomerID. This parameter must not contain any personal information, in case of using it as CustomerID you will have to encrypt it.
If the CustomerID is not implemented properly your transactions will be blocked due to regulatory issues.
- What/Which one is my MID?
The MID is a parameter that identifies you and the currency you are using in the transaction. It is number of 10 digits. You can find it in the MSC.
- Would you like to sell paysafecard vouchers in your sales outlet?
If you are interested to become an official paysafecard point of sale, please contact either one of our distribution partners, who can help you with the technical requirements, or just contact us directly.