Do you have questions about paysafecard?
Do you have questions about our products, contract conditions or the technical integration process? You can find the answers to your questions here.
What is the paysafecard Service Center (MSC)?
The MSC is a tool that guides you step by step during the integration of paysafecard into your online shop. Once you are live you can check the status of your transactions there.
Upon submitting the online form you will be logged in to the Service Center.
During the onboarding of paysafecard you can use the MSC to:
- Select how you wish to integrate paysafecard
- Upload the required documents
- Sign the partner contract
- Complete the technical integration of paysafecard
- Contact our support
Once integration is completed, the MSC will remain available for you to:
- Manage IP addresses
- Download reports
- Check the status of your transactions
- Contact our support/contact information in case of emergencies
If you are a Payment Gateway, you will only be able to use the Service Center for the technical integration of paysafecard.