Do you have questions about paysafecard?
Do you have questions about our products, contract conditions or the technical integration process? You can find the answers to your questions here.
Why should we add Openbucks when we already offer paysafecard?
Whereas both are cash-based payment methods to pay online, CVS/pharmacy and Dollar General gift cards add additional value to your payment mix:
- Top Brand Value: You benefit from well-known and trusted retail brands with locations just a few miles away in every State, e.g. 75 % of US residents live within 5 miles of a Dollar General store.
- Extended Target Audience: You get access to an even bigger group of cash-preferred consumers, i.e. 60% of Dollar General’s 100 million unique annual customers are cash payers.
- Incremental Revenues: Existing merchant data shows that accepting gift cards increases sales by 2 – 5 %, depending on checkout presentment and the merchant’s demographics.
- Great Accessibility: The retailer’s shop locations are well known and just around the corner, i.e. 75% of Americans are just 5 miles away of a Dollar General Store (Source: Dollar General Quick Facts).
- No Consumer Fees, Great Flexibility: 0% fees are charged for CVS/pharmacy and Dollar General gift cards at the POS. Consumers can load up to $ 2,000 per day with no expiration of funds, flexible spending in stores and online.
- No Chargebacks: It is prepaid and guaranteed by the retailer.