Do you have questions about paysafecard?
Find frequently asked questions and answers about using paysafecard here. Simply browse the different categories or use the search bar.
- Which reporting features are available?
Once you are ready with the integration of paysafecard, the MSC will provide you with two types of reporting features:
- Transaction report: This report allows you to display every transaction in real time or export them in csv format. This allows unique transactions and their respective status to be checked quickly and simply.
- Settlement report: This report allows you to display only successfully completed payments or to export them in csv format. This report does not display transactions in real time, which is why only transactions up to the previous day are displayed.
- Can I create new users for the MSC?
Only the MSC user with the role “Superuser” can create new MSC users.
- How can I delete existing MSC users?
It is not possible to delete MSC users in your own, please contact our technical support team and they will do it for you.
- Can I change the role of a MSC user?
Unfortunately, it is not possible. You will have to delete the existing user and add it again with the new role.
- Which MSC roles are existing?
- Onboarding: Role you have during the onboarding of paysafecard
- Finance: This role can check the reports
- Technical: This role has access to all technical information
- Superuser: This role has access to all information in the MSC and can also create new users. This role is given to an authorized signatory of your company
- What is the One Time Password (two-factor-authentication)?
In order to protect your Service Center account against unauthorized access, in addition to your normal password, you also have to enter an authentication code that you can generate with the free “Google Authenticator” app (two-factor-authentication). For more information, please click here.
- How can I reset my One Time Password?
Because of security reasons you cannot reset the OTP on your own. Please contact our technical support team and they will reset it for you.
- I changed/lost my smartphone and cannot access to the MSC anymore.
Please contact our technical support team, they can reset your One Time Password so that you can configure it in your new smartphone.
- What should I enter in the field subnet in the onboarding step “IP Whitelist”?
The subnet is a logical division of an IP address. If you do not have any other information, please introduce 32 in this field.
- How can I start a transaction?
- The automated integration tests in the MSC are not working / How should I make the automated integration tests in the MSC?
Before you start with the tests you must implement paysafecard into your test system.
In order to perform the automated tests, you must follow these steps:
- Start a transaction using the initiate Payment call.
- Make the redirection to the payment panel. You will find the redirection link in the response of the initiate payment call.
- Do NOT introduce any PIN or take any further action in the payment panel.
- Introduce the PaymentID (you will find it in the response of the initiate payment call) in MSC and start the test.
If you are following these instructions and the tests are not successful please contact our technical support stating the paymentID used for the test.
These tests are only necessary if you are integrating paysafecard directly.
- I forgot my MSC username
If you forgot your MSC username please contact our technical support, they can help you further.
- I cannot see the reports in the MSC
The transaction report and the settlement report can be seen by MSC users with the role "finance" or "superuser". Users with the role "technical" can only see the transaction report.