Do you have questions about paysafecard?
Find frequently asked questions and answers about using paysafecard here. Simply browse the different categories or use the search bar.
- Which reporting features are available?
In the web-based Merchant Reporting Tool (MRT), paysafecard provides you with two types of reporting features:
- Transaction report: This report allows you to display every transaction in real time or export them in csv format.
- Debit report: This report allows you to display only successfully completed payments or to export them in csv format. This report does not display transactions in real time, which is why only transactions up to the previous day are displayed.
This allows unique transactions and their respective status to be checked quickly and simply.
Access to the Merchant Reporting Tool (MRT) is protected by your log-in details (username and password).
- How can contract partners check individual transactions and their status?
Directly before paysafecard goes live, contract partners receive the necessary productive data as well as access to the Merchant Reporting Tool (MRT). This allows them to quickly and easily filter and check individual transactions.
- What are the log-in details for the Merchant Reporting Tool (MRT)?
The web-based Merchant Reporting Tool (MRT) allows transactions to be viewed in real time. This is also where completed transactions are displayed and where reports are created.
In order to access the MRT, you require log-in details consisting of a username and password. The username is supplied by us and you are asked to create a password for it.
Please remember that you are obliged to keep your log-in details secure from access from third parties. paysafecard assumes no liability for any damages resulting from the abuse of these log-in details.