Welcome to your hub for everything to do with football. Here, you can find everything that you need to know about the most exciting football tournament.
The paysafecard Prediction Game
While 32 teams compete against one another, we invite you to predict the outcome of the most important football matches of the year. Prove your football knowledge and win paysafecard codes worth up to €1000. If you are among the 241 best placed players after the final match on 18 December, you can rub your hands with glee. The biggest football whizzes can look forward to the following prizes:
- 1st place: paysafecard credit worth EUR 1000
- 2nd - 11th place: paysafecard credit worth EUR 500 each
- 12th - 41st place: paysafecard credit worth EUR 100 each
- 42nd -241st place: paysafecard credit worth EUR 10 each
Are you ready for the challenge?
How does it work?
Experienced football fans, curious beginners and everyone in between, take note: Take part in our Prediction Game, predict the results of all of the matches and fight your way right to the top of the leaderboard.
- Register on predictiongame.paysafecard.com.
- For this, we only need to know how we can reach you by e-mail, how old you are and where you live.
- Then, you can already start making your predictions.
- Increase your chances of a prize by adapting your predictions on a regular basis,...
- ...as all of your points from the group stage and knockout round are counted together in the final settlement.
- For every correct prediction, you get 3 points, for the right goal ratio, 2 points, and for the right winner, another 1 point. If you pick the correct champion, you will get 10 points.
- The winners will be determined by 20 December 2022. All of the winners will be notified within 7 days of being determined.
- Click here to view the full Conditions of Entry.
Got it? Have fun making your predictions!
The biggest football tournament is around the corner, so it’s time to refresh your knowledge before 32 nations battle it out on the field.
We all know that Brazil is tipped to win in Qatar, so let’s have a look at the bottom of the world ranking and at the teams that could be good for a surprise.