paysafecard prepaid codes are physical cards that are available in more than +650,000 sales outlets around the entire world. You can buy cards with different amounts and receive a 16-digit code. The limit per payment is a maximum of $300.
The paysafecard account is your personal online payment account which gives you the possibility of paying each transaction with username and password, instead of long codes. In contrast to physical cards, you also benefit with a paysafecard account from limits higher than $300 per payment.
It's best to simply use our contact form for all your questions about our products. Select the topic that you're writing about and add all the necessary information, step by step, simply and easily, so that we can deal with your issue as quickly as possible.
You can find an overview of all contact options here.
paysafecard is accepted in thousands of online shops and online providers across the entire world, from games to sporting bets to poker, all the way to music, films and entertainment. In the US, paysafecard can only be used with our participating partners, listed here.
- With paysafecard, you pay online as you do with cash.
- In this way, sharing sensitive data such as credit card details or bank information on the internet becomes redundant.
- Thanks to the practical prepaid card, you never pay more than originally planned and always have an overview of your payments.
- Buy your paysafecard prepaid code very simply in more than +650,000 sales outlets across the entire world.
- Pay with paysafecard in thousands of online shops.
- Keep an overview of your finances always available on your smartphone, wherever you are.
- Find sales outlets very close to you when you are out and about.
- Top up the credit in your paysafecard account in a sales outlet in seconds with the paysafecard direct function – no need to type in codes any more.
- Scan the QR code in the payment window of one of our partners' online shops with the scan2pay function and pay very simply in online shops that accept paysafecard as a payment method.
There are more than +650,000 sales outlets across the entire world, including many large supermarket chains, post offices, kiosks, etc.