We’d like to announce that Lara, our interactive virtual assistant, can be accessed through your paysafecard account as well! She can chat with you 24/7 and you can find her in the Support center. In some cases if Lara can't help you, she might transfer your inquiry to our customer support team.
Lara can understand short sentences in English and:
- will point you to the right article in our Frequently Asked Questions, saving you the time to browse or search for it
- give you tips what to do if you can’t log in
- guide you through the verification process and advise you on the documents we need
- answer questions about payment options: what options we support, fees, timeframes
Lara can’t check and process a specific transaction for you yet, but she can navigate you or will tell you to contact us, so that your transaction is looked into as fast as possible. If you’ve moved to another country, for example, Lara can’t update your address for you, but she’ll give you instructions on how to do it right away. If Lara thinks you need help from a Customer Service agent, she may not always be able to transfer you to a live chat, but she’ll point you to the best contact channel based on your inquiry.
- Your message should be short and clear.
- Send just one sentence and one message at a time.
- Use the options (buttons) that Lara gives after asking a clarifying question – this helps her give you a more customized answer.
- Say merchant instead of naming a specific website or my bank instead of your bank’s name. Lara is constantly learning but she may not be able to understand what you are referring to if you are being too specific
- Use the terminology that is found across the paysafecard website to make it easier for Lara to understand you from one sentence, when referring to a specific paysafecard feature. For example when speaking about transferring money from your paysafecard to your my paysafecard account, say deposit; when speaking about transferring money from your my paysafecard account to your bank account or say withdrawal.
When chatting with Lara, don't input any personal data, including your address, e-mail, password, customer ID, transaction ID, or any bank account or credit/debit card details. If Lara recognizes this type of data, she’ll automatically obfuscate it. Interactions with Lara are protected by the same privacy and security features applied on the paysafecard website.
Lara is getting better every day as she learns from chatting with you, the feedback you give her in the end of your conversation, and the new topics we’re training her on. Stay tuned as we launch your in-account Virtual Assistant who’ll be able to help you with requests specific to your own account.