Do you have questions about paysafecard?
Find frequently asked questions and answers about using paysafecard here. Simply browse the different categories or use the search bar.
How does the upgrade to the "Unlimited" version of my paysafecard work?
You can upgrade to the higher version of your my paysafecard account at any time by having your data verified once. This can be performed in a few simple steps:
- Please make sure that your data provided during sign-up coincide with your valid photo ID (passport, ID card or driving license). You can check and, if necesary, change your data at any time in the menu item "My Data".
- Initiate the verification via the menu item "Limits & Version" by clicking on "Upgrade Version". In the first step, you can decide which photo ID you wish to use to identify yourself. You may choose from:
b. ID card (or residence permit)
c: Driving licence
After having uploaded the copy of your ID, we still need a picture upon which your face is clearly recognisable. Please ensure in particular that ...:
- ... you do not upload the same image that appears on your ID card.
- ... you are not uploading a shot of a photographed image.
- ... your entire face can be clearly seen.
- ... you do not wear glasses or sunglasses.
- ... Only you can be seen in the picture, without any other people.
- As soon as your details have been successfully verified, we will inform you via email about your version upgrade. Immediately afterwards you can enjoy all the benefits of my paysafecard, without limitation.