paysafecard Mastercard: Your rechargeable prepaid card
Make payments around the world as if with a credit card - both online and offline
Everywhere Mastercard is accepted
Simply load funds online via my paysafecard and you're ready to go
Your paysafecard Mastercard in 3 easy steps
How to get your personal paysafecard Mastercard:
Sign up free for my paysafecard - your personal online payment account from paysafecard.
Simply order your paysafecard Mastercard online via your my paysafecard account.
Activate your paysafecard Mastercard online, and use it at 35 million acceptance points.
Use it on Amazon, PayPal and many more!
- paysafecard Mastercard is accepted in countless online stores
- Perfect for gamers and online shoppers
- Easily make payments on Amazon and Alibaba
- Use it on PayPal
- Pay offline at shops, hotels, and restaurants
A prepaid card for care-free holidays
- affordable and fully cost-controlled
- A prepaid card on a credit basis
- Holiday budget always in reach
- Cash withdrawal from ATMs possible
Highest security and quality
The paysafecard Mastercard offers these top-of-the-range features:
- Card chips for additional payment security and protection against card misuse
- Card verification code (CVC2)
- “MC” is visible on the card only under ultra-violet light
Fully cost-controlled - no risk
- Your expenses are always within reach
- There is no connection to your bank account.
- No credit check carried out
Low costs and fees
- Annual fee just 9,90 EUR
- 4 % top-up fee (standard for prepaid cards)
- 3 % (min. €3.50) fee for ATM cash withdrawals
- 2 % fee for foreign currency payments
Clear limits for your convenience
|Limits||Cards for adults||Cards for young adults|
|Maximum balance on the card||5,000 EUR||1,000 EUR|
|Maximum load amount per day||1,000 EUR||1,000 EUR|
|Maximum load amount per month||5,000 EUR||2,000 EUR|
|Maximum load amount per year||50,000 EUR||24,000 EUR|
|Limit for each transaction||1,000 EUR||1,000 EUR|
|ATM withdrawal limit per withdrawal||400 EUR||400 EUR|
|ATM withdrawals per day||400 EUR||400 EUR|
|ATM withdrawals per month||1,000 EUR||1,000 EUR|
Always on the safe side
paysafecard stands for total security. Useful information on safely using paysafecard and tips on protecting yourself against cyber crime are available here.