Do you have questions about paysafecard?
Find frequently asked questions and answers about using paysafecard here. Simply browse the different categories or use the search bar.
- What are the advantages of paysafecard?
- With paysafecard, you can pay online as if paying with cash.
- This means there is no need to share sensitive data such as credit card details or bank information online.
- Thanks to the practical prepaid card, you will never spend more than originally planned and can always keep an eye on your expenditures.
- Buy your paysafecard very easily at more than 650,000 sales outlets worldwide.
- Pay with paysafecard at thousands of online shops.
- What are the advantages of a paysafecard account?
The paysafecard account is your personal online payment account and takes just a few minutes to set up. With the account, you can always keep an eye on your credit and your finances. It is only necessary to enter the 16-digit code once, if you are topping your paysafecard account up with paysafecard credit. After that, you can pay very easily with your user name and password – entry of the code is no longer necessary.
You will receive exclusive access to our paysafecard Mastercard - the practical prepaid card, which you can top up with cash and use to pay online or offline. Furthermore, you will benefit from limits higher than EUR 50 per payment.
Our tip: Make the most of your account with the paysafecard app.
- What is the difference between paysafecard, the paysafecard account and paysafecard Mastercard?
- paysafecards are physical cards that are available in more than 650,000 sales outlets all over the world. You can buy cards with various amounts and receive a 16-digit code. The limit per payment is a maximum of EUR 50.
- The paysafecard account is your personal online payment account and offers you the opportunity to pay for any transaction with a user name and password, instead of entering long codes. In contrast to the physical card, with a paysafecard account you also benefit from higher limits than EUR 50 per payment.
- The paysafecard Mastercard is similar to a normal Mastercard or credit card, but it is a prepaid card. That means that you always have your finances under control and can never spend more than originally planned.
- Where can I pay with paysafecard?
paysafecard is accepted at thousands of online shops and online vendors all over the world, from games to sports bets and poker, right up to music, films and entertainment.
Do you have any questions?
If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact the paysafecard service team.