Conditions of Entry – paysafecard Promo
1. The paysafecard promotion is conducted by paysafecard.com Wertkarten GmbH, Am Euro Platz 2, 1120 Vienna ("paysafecard").
2. All natural persons who have opened a myPaysafe account in accordance with the current version of the myPaysafe GTC and who have received an email from paysafecard with details of the promotion ("promotion email") are eligible to participate.
3. Persons eligible to participate take part in the paysafecard promotion by:
- making a successful payment with their myPaysafe account with a participating merchant for the required minimum amount during the promotional period.
4. A paysafecard promo credit will automatically be loaded into the myPaysafe account of the person eligible to participate, as soon as all of the conditions of entry listed above are fulfilled.
5. The promotional period, the participating merchant, the required minimum value of the payment and the amount and validity period of the paysafecard promo credit can be found in the promotion e-mail.
6. Only one entry is permitted per person. Attempts to participate more often will lead to disqualification from the promotion. Participation in the promotion cannot be transferred to others.
7. Cash payment is not possible. The organiser's decision is final. Austrian law applies. paysafecard accepts no responsibility for mistakes, delays or unavailability of the promotional page.
8. At any time, paysafecard is authorised to discontinue the promotion for a compelling reason during the period of the promotion, without prior notice and without stating reasons. This particularly applies in cases of organisational or technical complications (e.g. computer system viruses, manipulation or failure of hardware or software, etc.) or when necessary for legal reasons.
9. Fraudulent or manipulative activity will result in immediate disqualification from the promotion. paysafecard employees and their relatives are not eligible to enter the promotion.
10. The feminine form is considered equivalent to the masculine form in this document. The masculine form is only used for the purpose of simplification.